Sunday, November 18, 2012

Peanut Butter and Jelly with Ba -nay-nays


With Thanksgiving coming, I thought I'd share some time honored recipes from my simple Huntington Station kitchen for you to share with your family this holiday season. This first one I literally eat for breakfast almost every day-  it's quick, convenient, filling and somewhat healthy. For "americana", I've used all big name brands that are loaded in sugar and preservatives, but you can go to Trader Joes like a vegan black metal drummer if you want.


Step 1 - make a goddamn Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich like normal, only don't put it together yet.

Step 2 - Cut some bananas up on that bitch.

Step 3 - Put on "As the gods succumbed " (live version) by Adramelech.

Step 4 - Eat that shit proper.
Fuck yea, Adramelech.

Editors note: All similarities to a vegan friendly meal are purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment